Welcome to the online home of the ALUMNI J-SETTE ORGANIZATION, an Affinity Group of the Jackson State University National Alumni Association, Inc.
The Mission of the Alumni J-Sette Organization is to champion JSU and existing Prancing J-Settes to safeguard the legacy, health and welfare of future generations of Prancing J-Settes. We foster growth to the existing Prancing J-Settes personally, professionally, emotionally and spiritually by using compassion, unique perspective, belief in integrity, responsible showmanship for potential stewardship.
We hold these truths that the Jackson State University Alumni J-Settte Organization:
- Is not of a Pan-Hellenic or Sorority Nature
- Members must have been judged and selected as a Prancing J-Sette
- Adamantly resist bias, prejudice and unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Strive for a secure and rewarding environment encouraging all members to be committed to the highest standard of excellence and expectation.
- Is inspired by our enduring mission
- Inspire moments of optimism through our support and actions.
- Create and maintain value and make a difference…everywhere we engage.
- Is accountable, individually and collectively for what we provide and what we do.
For additional information about the Alumni J-Sette Organization contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The working relationship between the Alumni J-Sette Organization and JSUNAA was originally established in the 1970’s. Under the leadership of Dr. Hilliard Lackey, III, past president of JSUNAA, the Organization was officially defined as an Affinity group of JSUNAA and recognized as such throughout subsequent Alumni administrations to present.